1 (edited by MaraKat 2017.11.09 22:48)

Topic: Connexion problems to this forum - Solved

Hello. I cannot open your website from my computer and from my smartphone, my account is limited. Is there a problem with my account or my Ip address ?

2 (edited by PunBB 2017.09.30 01:19)

Re: Connexion problems to this forum - Solved

if you do not limit yourself, then no. Try log in to the forum from another IP.

I tried, from my neigbour access, but she has the same internet provider free.fr and it seems that it cannot resolve the url. I will try to send you an
Image.

$matches[1]

https://punbb.softplaza.net/uploads/images/2017/09/87fb61302059190eb1bc445f84cd267c.jpg
not very easy from smartphone. Please delete image if private data are included,  cannot really view what i am posting!!!

this site?
https://punbb.softplaza.net/uploads/images/2017/09/f1e7b565fb8c4515d6d297115ae917a4.png

No,YOUR site , I cannot access Punbb.info from my computer. I cann access from my smartphone.

PunBB_INFO_ICQ/wall  PunBB_INFO_ICQ/wall  PunBB_INFO_ICQ/wall Oh, exactly.
Which browser do you use?

It is OK this morning, everything back to normal. I had tried with all my 10 browsers on the computer and only 3 on the smartphone ! As I wrote  you in a mail, access was impossible from my computer saturday and sunday. I was able to connect on saturday with the phone, but on sunday, access was blocked with the phone too.

8 (edited by PunBB 2017.10.01 23:47)

Maby you have a problem with the provider. On our all browser it work.

I wrote to my technical support service for my hosting. I was told that there is a problem with your ISP. A so-called "loop" or looping was formed.

Answer: Насколько я вижу маршрут повторяется, т.е. появилась петля, в данном случае нужно обратиться к провайдеру с данной трассировкой.

Thank you, I will ask my ISP about this. Even if it seems to be solved now.