Topic: Clearly having some issues

PunBB_INFO_ICQ/help
Well...

*Well can't puplish any links so there goes the whole data on the errors*

This is after installing the Light clear version, did not go any better with the ext, it never gave me the option for the database... And gave me some issues already at the install, as this one. I tried installing anyway but this is what is on top of the page. I guess I should have known something was wrong already at the beginning.

Any ideas?

You still need to pay for plugins by the way by "donation"? I'm kinda not having that much resources to play with and just wanna try it out to see if I could use it or not.

- Darkijah

Re: Clearly having some issues

JesusGod-Pope666.Info wrote:

I'm kinda not having that much resources to play with

All for free now PunBB_INFO_ICQ/yes

3 (edited by JesusGod-Pope666.Info 2021.10.11 22:10)

Great, awesome.

This is the warning I'm having with the clear version from the beginning :

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/www/panbb2. jesusgod-pope666. info/include/functions.php on line 1820

And then the standard:

Sorry! The page could not be loaded.
The file 'config.php' doesn't exist or is corrupt.
Please run install.php to install PunBB first.

$matches[2]

And further after pushing the install.php:

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in * on line 1820 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at * in * on line 95 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at * in * on line 96

Had to remove the links.

$matches[2]

Seems to have the great plugin to merge the posts, but I wonder if that is the correct word it puts in.
Let me try to post one more and see what happens.

$matches[2]

$matches[2] <--- that is a code to get something right? seemingly not working. I know Visman have this working in his forum version, and I would think it would be something of the same here. PunBB_INFO_ICQ/smile

Found another issue it seems... oh now it works... Not sure why it would not give me any ability to scroll the text before, had to pull the box but it seems to work now.

$matches[2]

Maybe my PHP version is set to high... I think it is running 7 point something.

$matches[2]

Well, tried to set the php to version 7, still did not do anything and getting the errors. I read that this forum goes only up to support of 7.2 and something above activated.

Sorry, but we do not support Panbb2 anymore. Try oficial version

https://github.com/MioVisman/punbb